The Kitchen Gypsies live in Kingston, Ontario and play the Gypsy Jazz (Jazz Manouche) style of music created by Django Reinhardt. We have performed at local events including open air markets, art events, charity events, and the Homegrown Festival.
- Suzanne Becker – Violin
- Ray Croxford – Bass
- Ray Desrosiers – Accordian/Harmonica
- Gary Greer – Rhythm Guitar
- Ron Heidebrecht – Lead Guitar
- April 28, Canadians for Women in Afghanistan Annual Gala.
- May 6, Montes. Homegrown Festival.
- May 28 Kingston Symphony House Tour
- June 17, Art Among the Ruins, Newburgh. 10am
Listen to some of our music: