The Kitchen Gypsies live in Kingston, Ontario and play the Gypsy Jazz (Jazz Manouche) style of music created by Django Reinhardt. We have performed at local events including open air markets, art events, charity events, and the Homegrown Festival.
- Suzanne Becker – Violin
- Ray Croxford – Bass
- Ray Desrosiers – Accordian/Harmonica
- Gary Greer – Rhythm Guitar
- Ron Heidebrecht – Lead Guitar
- May 6, Montes, 2:20 pm. Homegrown Festival.
- May 14, 10:00am to 1:00pm, Memorial Centre Farmer’s Market
- May 28 Kingston Symphony House Tour
- June 17, Art Among the Ruins, Newburgh. 10am to 1pm
- June 25, Jazz Porch Parade, Skeleton Park Festival
Listen to some of our music: